Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh how we love our peeps in Pretoria!

Okay so I've been a bit slack on the blogging deal...but here I am right back in game! Life in the last week has included a busy trip to Pretoria, my family got ill and we are now dealing with serious amounts of phlegm :(

I am, however, so amazingly thankful for seeing our family there and sharing our precious little Stellah Faith with them, we got to introduce her to her great grandparents on Charl's side and had a splendid lunch with them, so awesome...



We also got to see this side of the family a lot and they are so incredibly special to us, here are a few highlights...we love you guys!


For more pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=245641&id=764059886&l=b2eaae586e

The Lord has been so good to us, so many things to be thankful for - I pray that I may never forget His lovingkindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment